Combat Brexit & Shrinking Talent Pools ✓ Future-Proof Recruitment & People Engagement Strategies ✓ Turnover-Reducing Retention, Reward & Development Strategies ✓ Wellbeing ✓ Unlock The Next-Generation Of Workers. A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 20th May 2020, Central London. Coronavirus Update.
24 Food & Drink HR, Talent & Engagement Leaders Share Fresh Insights To Boost Employee Engagement, Streamline Recruitment, Attract Star Talent, Combat Brexit, Manage Retention & Rewards, Embed Long-Lasting Cultural Change, Build The Workforces Of The Future, Drive High Performance, Protect The Bottom Line, Support Employee Wellbeing & Deliver High-Impact L&D
- Combat The Threat Of Shrinking Talent Pools In Food & Drink: Stand out from the crowd in an employee-led market and successfully recruit the best candidates
- Is There Light At The End Of The Brexit Tunnel? Tackle the challenges of visa regulations and attract European talent to retain knowledge and protect growth
- Engage Low Pay Workers & Motivate Employees To Retain Top Talent: Break the ‘just a job’ mentality and spot your future leaders in fast-paced, pressured environments
- Future-Proof Your L&D, Talent & Career Progression Strategies: Fast-track future talent, rethink linear careers and retain high-flyers
- Competitive Rewards & Recognition To Win The Turnover Battle: Boost engagement, loyalty and motivation with meaningful, non-monetary incentives
- Support Wellbeing & Mental Health In Tough Food & Drink Environments: Cost-effective, sustainable schemes to put people first when time is money
- Engage Employees For A Culture Worth Bragging About: Build company cultures to engage employees and earn long-lasting loyalty
- Promote Food & Drink Careers & Apprenticeships To Younger Generations: Change perceptions to unlock millennial and generation Z potential and guarantee future pipelines
- Measure The Bottom-Line Impact Of HR & Workforce Strategies: Drive change, results and high-performance to showcase the strategic impact of HR
Why This Advanced HR Food & Drink Conference? New Innovation For 2020! Why 20th May Should Be The Date In Your Diary:
- 24 Food & Drink Industry Professionals Speaking From Food & Drink Manufacturing, Hospitality, Restaurants, FMCG, Foodservice & Retail
- 1 Innovative, Affordable Day
- Advanced, Interactive Agenda
- 3 Years Of On-Trend, Food & Drink-Specific Insights
- Brexit Case Study: Real Impacts & Solutions
- 4 Interactive, Practical Panels: Future-Ready Recruitment Strategies B) Future Workers: Next Generation C) Competitive Rewards & Recognition D) Culture & Engagement
- 5 Facilitated Hot Trend Peer Discussions: A. Chef Shortages B. Line Managers C. Employee Brand Proposition D. Performance Management E. Wellbeing & Mental Health
- 3 Conference Chairpersons, Interactive Voting Q&A
Advanced HR, Talent & Engagement Strategies To Drive High-Performance In Food & Drink: Stand-Out Recruitment Strategies • Retention Boosting Solutions • Collaborative Brexit Perspectives • Apprenticeship Success • Young Workforces • Innovative L&D • Competitive Rewards • Supportive Workplaces • Inspiring Cultures • High-Performance Environments • Long-Lasting Impacts • ROI: Measuring Impact • Drive Change • Put People First • Protect The Bottom Line
Can You Offer Solutions To Food & Drink, Food Service And Hospitality Companies To Advance Their HR, Talent, Recruitment & Engagement Strategies? Get Your Expertise In Front Of Your Target Audience & Partner With Us!
Join the speaker line-up, host one-to-one meetings and exhibit! One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure and see how you can get involved. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.