Book Before Next Thursday For Just £399 - SAVE £200! Join 21 Brand Speakers Including Co-op, PepsiCo, N Brown & Many More On 24th February 2022...
Shopper-Centric, Insight-Led & Profitable Shopper Marketing & Category Management: Maximise Growth With Insights Into Evolving Shopper Behaviours Online & Instore To Deliver Innovative Post-Pandemic Channel Strategies • Prepare Category Management & Shopper Activation Strategies To Thrive In Times Of New Regulation & Uncertainty • Design Shopper-Fuelled Category Strategies For Effective Retailer Collaboration • Capitalise On Changing Consumer Expectations To Amplify Growth.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 24th February 2022, in Central London.
21 Brand-Side Shopper & Category Leaders | 5 Retailer Perspectives | 1 Affordable Day
21 Cross-Sector Shopper & Category Thought-Leaders Share Insights Into The Real-Life Application Of Evolving Shopper Behaviours, Habits & Trends To Shopper Marketing & Category Management Strategies To Win Online & In-Store, Execute Stand-Out Retailer Collaborations, Boost Profits & Fuel Growth
- Capitalise On Insights Into Post-Pandemic Shopper Habits? From spend to channels to missions... brand new insights into
shopper behaviours following the pandemic
- Commercially-Successful Omni-Channel Strategies: Build agility into category and channel approaches to maximise growth
- Unlock The Power Of Online: The essentials to tap into the latest shopper expectations, boost product visibility and optimise online retail success
- Gold Standard Shopper Campaigns To Invigorate Activation & Boost Spend: Execute the latest shopper-trend-led campaigns which boost engagement and trigger purchasing behaviours
- The Rise Of Rapid-Response Retail! Best-in-class collaboration tips for working with the brand new players in the game to capitalise on this channel
- Optimise In-Store Spend With Outstanding Experiences: Combat online growth with safe, exciting and spend-stimulating in-store shopping experiences which reawaken impulse and indulgence
- Future Proof Your Brand Through Unpredictability: Pandemic, HFSS, Recession... adapt your brand to remain compliant and relevant
- Sustainability: Shopper Expectations Spotlight! Keep pace with the latest growing consumer and retail expectations for sustainability
- Business-Critical Retailer Insights For Winning Collaborations: Just what is it retailers are looking for from manufacturers today?
PLUS! What's New At The 4th Annual Shopper Insights & Behaviours & Winning Category Management Conference?
- 4 Years Of Fresh Insights - New Case Studies & Innovations!
- Brand-New Speaker Line-Up Featuring Industry-Leading Brands Including Co-Op, PepsiCo, General Mills, Birds Eye UK & IE, Premier Foods, Brown Forman Beverages, Oddbox and many more!
- Back Year After Year Due To Popular Demand!
- Interactive Hot Topic Panel Debates
- 3 Macro-Trend Breakout Discussions: A) Impulse & Snacking B) Challenger Brands C) Meal Occasions
You'll be in safe hands. Here's what previous attendees of our Shopper Insights & Behaviours Conference have to say:
'Very relevant, interesting and motivating.' Tesco
'Excellent topics, content, speakers and inspiration.’ Procter & Gamble
‘Shared learnings and best practice. Good focus on innovation and how to win!’
This Is Your Unique Opportunity To Get Involved In Europe's 4th Annual Shopper Insights & Behaviours Conference!
Can You Help Shopper & Category Professionals Achieve Profitable Growth?
For more information on how to speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
'Relevant topics and delegates.'
'Very well organised. Great venue.
Very professional and collaborative.'
'Good opportunity to meet with relevant delegates in one-to-one meetings.'
1 Inspiring Day. Shopper, Marketing & Category Directors From Industry-Leading Brands Address Your Toughest Challenges: Changing Shopper Behaviours & Trends • Channel Strategies • Shopper Campaigns: Marketing & Activation • Exclusive Case Study: Beelivery • Optimising In-Store Spend • Sustainability • Winning Online • Uncertainty & Recession: Adapt & Thrive • Retailer Insights & Collaborations • The Rise Of Rapid Response Retail
Be The First To Receive The PDF Brochure & Discover More Exciting Offers, Speaker Additions & Discounts...