Fuel Growth With Winning Shopper Insights For Profitable Shopper Marketing, Activation & Category Management: Monetise Omnichannel Shopper Trends, Behaviours & Missions For Commercially-Successful Channel Strategies, Category Management & Shopper Marketing & Win-Win Retailer-Manufacturer Relationships Which Boost Online & In-Store Engagement & Sales
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 26th February 2020, Cavendish Conference Centre, Central London
SHOPPER MARKETING & ACTIVATION
09.10 Insight-Led, Channel-Specific & Personalised Shopper Activation & Brand Promotion Strategy To Fuel Growth
- Using consumer data to deliver on-trend, in-channel brand marketing to your target audience, sustain consumer engagement and activate spend
- Re-define promotion and provide consumers with personalised products to build an integrated customer journey and promote cross-channel sales
- Creative approaches or technological advances to increase point-of-purchase profitability on every channel
- How do you activate spend when you don't know where your shopper is?
- Balance targeted strategies with mass-appeal for all-round success
SHOPPER BEHAVIOUR TRENDS - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
9.30 Capitalise On Insights Into Ever-Evolving Shopper Trends, Behaviours, Purchasing Drivers & Missions: Optimise Your Shopper Marketing & Product Offerings To Influence Shopper Behaviours & Increase Spend
- Future-proof your category and shopper marketing strategies! Understanding evolving shopper missions, drivers and purchasing behaviours - how, when, why and where are customers shopping into 2020 and beyond?
- Understand the real, pound-value impact of evolving shopper habits across geography and demographics on category sales and purchase decisions - what can't you afford to miss out on?
- Make sense of shopper missions and the customer journeys of today through online, convenience, grocery and the discounting sphere to optimise product marketing, drive footfall and boost sales
10.00 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.00 Applied Shopper Trends: Translate Insights Into The Healthy Shopper & Health-Driven Purchasing Behaviours Into Commercially-Successful Category Management & Shopper Marketing Strategies Which Drive Sales
- Just who is the healthy shopper and what do they want? Gain insight into shifting shopper missions and the definition and importance of health to different shopper demographics
- Identifying online and in-store opportunities to capitalise on health food spending
- Health snacks, protein pots, natural drinks... keep pace with health-driven shopper missions to review products and range to produce on-trend, niche-filling products that win customers over
- From impulse buy to bulk shop, learn to leverage consumer insight to incorporate indulgence and health into your overarching channel strategy in order to excite and engage shoppers
- What have the results been? To what extent has catering to the health trend created an uplift in sales?
ONLINE SALES - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.20 Smarten Up On E-Commerce: Shopper-Savvy Online Strategies To Propel Sales & Grow Brand Presence
- As the customer journey evolves from traditional stores into the online space, exactly what is the impact on the spend and purchasing behaviours of shoppers - and how can you get in on the action?
- Moving into the online world: measuring success and leveraging e-commerce data for online sales strategies which accurately reflect the latest shopper habits and behaviours
- How far can we go online to create outstanding shopping experiences for the customer compared to physical stores to encourage online growth as part of a sustainable and long-term business plan?
- Spotting and seizing opportunities on desktop, mobile and apps to provide top-level online customer service and experience to boost your sales, increase revenue and reduce friction
11.20 Perspective One
11.35 Perspective Two
IN-STORE EXPERIENCE - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
11.50 Better Understand In-Store Customer Behaviours & Integrate Experience-Enhancing Technologies For Basket-Spend-Boosting In-Store Shopping
- Leveraging technologies such as real-time data, biometrics and eye tracking to research shopper behaviours and enhance the in-store experience
- Quick wins! Where are opportunities to surprise and delight customers in-store and distract them from the planned shop?
- How can we use digitalisation to develop channels and provide customers with real-time, targeted and personalised shopping experience in order to drive footfall and reduce friction?
- Back to basics: how to not drive away traditional customers with complete digitisation of the in-store experience
DATA CASE STUDY WITH M&S
12.20 Data Isn’t Difficult: How To Embed Data Decisioning Into Organisations
- Case studies from across retail and other organisations
- Understanding what to do as well as how to do it in order to drive value creation
12.40 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
INFORMAL PEER-TO-PEER DISCUSSIONS
RETAIL INSIGHTS & COLLABORATIONS - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
13.50 Creating Shopper-Mission-Led Category Management & Shopper Marketing Proposals Which Win Over Retailers & Encourage Buy In For Strong Retailer-Manufacturer Collaboration & Shared Vision
- Retailer perspective; what are the shopper trends and behaviours that are making you sit up and pay attention?
- Beyond a product on a shelf! Advice on mobilising category plans to ensure successful implementation
- Retailer insights into promotion, pricing, range and the overall retail vision to ensure manufacturers stay ahead of the curve and fuel strategies to produce customer-winning products
- Future collaborations: lessons learnt and best-practice advice on creating long-term, lucrative and sustainable retailer-manufacturer relationships
14.20 Applied Shopper Trends: How Has Catering To The Sustainable Shopper Positively Impacted Category Growth & Shopper Marketing?
- Defining the real impact that sustainable shopper drivers actually have on purchasing
- Get customer savvy to interpret sustainability in the market and adapt cost and pricing changes to fall in line with shopper missions
- Understanding the role sustainability plays in different categories to adapt and shape strategies to blend with the market values and environmental goals
- Brand strategy: what is the most effective way to implement long-term sustainable solutions into products and promote future growth and investment
- Communicating sustainability to customers: how can you translate sustainable values via marketing or packaging to your customer base
14.40 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
15.10 Insights Into The Omnichannel Shopper To Correctly Determine Channel Investment Across Your Brand To Boost Sales
- Predicting the unpredictable! As people increasingly shop across online, in-store, discounters and grocery stores, what are common paths to purchase for the omnichannel shopper?
- Data-driven strategies to be the constant product of choice, no matter the store format! Achieving consistency for consumers
- Keeping the balance: understand your shopper needs, behaviours and channel preferences vary in order to target your spend correctly across your brand portfolio and effectively manage your channel
Speaker To Be Confirmed. Please Check The Website For Updates.
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
MACRO-TREND: CONVENIENCE - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
16.00 Applied Shopper Trends: Convenience Vs. Convenient: Explore Opportunities In The Ever-Evolving Convenience Channel & Mission To Deliver Easy, On-The-Go Food Offerings & Capitalise On Spend In The Convenience Store
- From impulse and snacking to top up shops, just what are the factors behind convenience shopping now - and how can you translate insights into action to get a slice of the proverbial pie?
- Monetise out-of-home purchases, food-to-go and quick-service-retail to cater to the busy, grab-on-the-go shopper
- From meal occasions to premiumisation or pricing and promotions, what are effective methods to increase incremental basket spend?
- Blending convenience with other major consumer drivers: healthy, good value and right in front of me? How can we deliver?
16.00 Perspective One
16.15 Perspective Two
The Changing Face Of Convenience & How We Can Utilise Shopper Understanding To Improve The Convenience Shopper’s Experience In-Store
- Demographic trends and economic conditions are driving a growth in the convenience occasions
- Shoppers are looking for convenient food and drink solutions to support their busy lifestyles
- How can we bring shopper insights and understanding to life in store to facilitate the need for frictionless and curated shopping?
FUTURE OF RETAIL - DISRUPT & INNOVATE - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
16.30 Build Your Shopper Strategy For The Next Decade In Line With Macro Shifts In Consumer Behaviours & The Future Of UK Retail
- What does the future look like for the UK high street and retail environment and what impact can we see this having on consumer confidence?
- Evaluating the long-term impact of discounters and heavy promotions on the sustainability of price points - when will it crash?
- Planning for an uncertain future: what can we do to ensure bricks-and-mortar channels stay relevant in an increasingly digital environment?
- We've seen the rise of convenience and the disruption of discounters and now Amazon is delivering products to the door. Keep up with the pace of change and innovate to safeguard the future success of your brand
17.00 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference